Happiness is a Choice: An Islamic Approach to Achieving a Positive Mindset is a unique course for Muslim women who want to improve their well-being and state of mind. This course will encourage you to:
- Think about the purpose of your life.
- Teach you how you can make happiness a conscious choice rather than a random, chance event.
Using the principles of both positive psychology and Islamic theology, your mentors Farhat Amin and Zakeeya Ali will take you on a journey of self-discovery.
They will share their knowledge and experience throughout this course to guide you towards finding contentment and a happier state of mind inshallah.
By adhering to five practical principles to guide you towards making the most of what you already have, and achieving a more positive outlook when dealing with your family and friends.
The principles covered in this course
- To help you overcome hurdles.
- To reverse bad habits.
- To become more resourceful and constructive.
- To make the most of your opportunities.
- To help you to set realistic goals.
Here’s what this course will not promote:
- You won’t be told to put on a fake smile and have sabr.
- You won’t be told to use “positive thinking” to wish away your problems.
- You won’t be told to recite positive mantras and pretend that everything will be okay.
This course will teach you to have a realistic mindset about your present situation, while maximising your potential for the future, inshallah.